Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Keeva Tea Tree Oil Serum



Morning all!

In the past I would make sure to use a serum every night,  usually something with hyaluronic acid or retinol, but lately my skincare routine has gotten extremely basic, I usually just use some jojoba oil and that's it.

Not all serums play nice with jojoba oil, I've had quite a few that rub off in weird little patches, I suppose it's just the oil not blending well with whichever serum I'm using that night. I've also been using 100% tea tree oil to treat any spots, but that can be a bit too harsh for nightly use, so I was intrigued by this serum by Keeva, they were kind enough to send it over for me to test. 
It came in a pretty green glass bottle with a encased dropper, the serum itself is extremely watery, and doesn't have much of a scent. The number one ingredient is actually water, then tea tree oil, my hunch is this serum is very diluted. I'm accustomed to using straight tea tree oil so I wasn't too impressed, but I'm sure with continued use this would improve my overall complexion. I'll keep this lovely container on my vanity because it's cute, but I wouldn't shell out fifteen bucks for this watery mixture.

Pop by again sometime~

No comments:

Post a Comment