Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What's the story, morning glory?


Good morning lovelies!

How are you doing this week? Nothing too exciting has happened recently, but I did make some more progress on my Kiki cosplay, tested out another slew of face masks from Que Bella (still writing up my thoughts on those), and figured out how to fit more nail art time into my schedule!

reading: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (yes I copy/pasted that from wikipedia because I'm lazy)
listening to: the beatles,
watching: young saint men, himouto umaru-chan, durarara,
eating: tim tams, they're ridiculously good!
drinking: black tea w/my tim tams,
buying: a donald tsum tsum for my desk at work,
liking: these watermelon nails,
finding: KBShimmer Birthstone 2016 Collection,
wanting: Sugar Skull from Envy Lacquer,
on my nails: tsum tsum nail art,
wearing: my long witchy black long sleeve dress,
slices of the internet: 125 years of nail fashion,
looking forward to: wizard world con next weekend,
planning on: writing up an updated skincare routine soon,
working on: finishing touches of Kiki,
playing: curse of the white witch,

feeling: sleepy

Pop over again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. you write so well. nice
    Here is my new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2016/02/slits-and-white-sneakers.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete