Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's the story, morning glory?


Good morning lovelies!

How are you all doing so far this week? I've gotten a lot of new skincare products to test out this week, and I've been using a new facemask almost every night; my skin is feeling very pampered!

reading: the word exchange by alena graedon,
watching: tokyo ghoul, after, american horror story,
listening to: believer by american authors,
on my nails: nude florals,
wearing: henna on one hand and my jack skellington pjs,
eating: candy cane milanos,
drinking: mochas,
buying: a new wig for my tsukimi cosplay,
wanting: to have more time for blogging each night!
looking forward to: having a three day weekend this week,
liking: that I got to go into lush for first time in ages,
planning on: trying this mermaid henna design,
playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch,

Come visit with me again~


No comments:

Post a Comment