Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's up buttercup?


Hello Lovelies!

Things have been going pretty swell this week! I've gotten on top of posting, I'm about to hit 800 followers on Instagram, and I have my birthday to look forward to this Friday, so lots of exciting-ness going on! I've been thinking about writing more makeup/beauty tip posts and slightly less nail posts, what would you guys like to see more of?

reading: the word exchange by elena graedon,
listening to: sky full of stars by coldplay,
watching: tokyo ghoul, himouto! umaru-chan,
eating: beef curry,
drinking: jasmine tea and hot cocoa,
buying: a new nail buffer,
liking: that things are warming up so that my morning commute isn't as freezing,
finding: this handy seifuku tutorial,
wanting: to try this lip exfoliator,
on my nails: mint geometric,
wearing: headbands to hide my messy bangs,
slices of the internet: an awesome youtube channel that remakes designer clothes by thrifting, diy, or a combo of both,
looking forward to: my bday this weekend(ish),
planning on: doing some lippy swatches later on,
working on: serum reviews,
playing: the last of us and skyrim,
feeling: not rushed for once,

See you again soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment