Friday, November 13, 2015

What's up buttercup?


Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been up to lately:

watching: Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, Golden Time, 
music stuck in my head: Panic at the Disco,
wearing: matte pastels,
on my nails: Pure Ice Dollface,
eating: ginger snaps,
drinking: mint tea and dr pepper,
buying: new jeans and copper eyeliner,
reading: XOVain,
planning on: some skincare posts soon,
liking: that Fashionista actually interviewed Bill Nye on his beauty routine,
wanting: one of my local walmarts to get the new Pure Ice Fairy Tale Forest collection!
slices of the internet that have caught my eye: naturelbellefemme, Manis & Makeovers,
playing: Skyrim,
finding: this purple ombre tutorial,
disliking: that it's been overcast and gloomy the whole past week, doesn't make for good pic lighting!

See you later~

No comments:

Post a Comment