Monday, November 2, 2015

Nail News


Hello Lovelies!

There has been so many swatches of new collections this week (mostly Cosmetic Sanctuary, she's really been grinding out those swatch posts!), my want list is getting longer, and longer, and even longer! I attempted to cut it down to the best, otherwise we'd be here all day.

Swatch Posts
Cirque Colors Meta Collection by Paulina's Passions

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Post Apocalyptic Princess Collection by Cosmetic Sanctuary

Doctor Lacquer - Chromahedron Collection by Wondrously Polished

KBShimmer Winter 2015 Collection by Cosmetic Sanctuary

Cadillacquer Eat The Rude Collection by Cosmetic Sanctuary

Nail art and giveaways
Colores de Carol designed an original plate with Bundle Monster, and is giving one away!

Mermaid Tail Nail Art Tutorial by Flails and Nails

Stilleto Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Art by @ fabulocitynails

More gorgeous coffin nail art from @ _stephsnails_ , I'm in love with pretty much all of her designs~



I was killing time in the mall before work started and happened to wander into Forever21 for the first time in ages, I have a love-hate relationship with the store, their clothing tends to make my eyes hurt, but they have cheap cute jewelry so I'll make a beeline to that section and avert my eyes from the rest :P
I don't know if these are new or not, or if it's just 'cause I haven't been in there for eons, but they have a ton of gorgeous crellies hiding in with all the makeup! I snagged one to swatch, it's a super pale pastel lilac with pink, blue, and white micro glitters. Usually mall store brand polishes aren't too good, I've had bad luck with ones from Hot Topic and Rue21, but this one was awesome, great brush and bottle, and only a two coater! I'll be writing up an actual review in a few days.

See you later~

No comments:

Post a Comment