Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Holographic Seafoam

Hello Lovelies!

I'm showing off my first ever attempt at nail foils today! Born Pretty sent me these Holographic Feather Leaves nail foils for review, they come on a clear roll of film and you get about three feet.
I started off the nails I was going to use the foil on with a base of Zoya Hazel, I was originally going to have all my nail be one color, but I had some trial and error with the foil, so I ended up with some gold nails (Lotus Herbals Color Dew Gold Mist). First I tried using nail glue to apply the foil, and after I absolutely demolished three nails by not waiting long enough for the glue to dry, or waiting too long, I switched to just using my Out The Door Top Coat, and that worked great.



And then since my flashy holo feathers made the gold nails seem plain, I layered one coat of China Glaze Liquid Crystal over that. Here's the link to the feather foils: 1pc Holographic Nail Foils Feather Leaves Foils Nail Art Transfer Sticker Paper, and this code is good for 10% off: ALBK31



See you later~

No comments:

Post a Comment