Sunday, August 9, 2015

Swatch Sundays: Picture Polish Frosting by Cosmetic Cupcake

Hello Lovelies!

Today I've got Picture Polish Frosting by Cosmetic Cupcake swatched up for you! I have actually swatched this up before, but that was way back in 2013 with my nubbins. So I decided to re-swatch it on my newly shaped nails~
Frosting is a pale lilac crelly with silver, magenta, and purple hex glitters, and there are silver hearts somewhere in there, but I didn't get any onto the nail this time 'round.



See you later!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I have a similar one from Hard Candy, but it always comes out so thick and ends up looking messy :/ Maybe I'll have to try out this one instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had bad experience with glittery cremes from HC too, that's always a pain!

      Delete
  2. This is one of those polishes I keep meaning to buy, but never do. lol! It looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete