Saturday, July 11, 2015

Peek into my week

Hello Lovelies!

What I've been up to lately:

Watching: OITNB (I'm out of episodes again),
Song stuck in my head: Fireflies by Chris Garneau,
Planing on: going to a lolita meetup tomorrow,
Liking: this Coraline makeup tutorial,
Finding: an awesome Yubaba cosplay,
Wanting: to do these nails,
Drinking: chocolate tea,
Eating: rainbow goldfish,
Wearing: this dress out for the first time tomorrow,
Buying: a new basecoat,
On my nails: Pure Ice Purple Haze (look out for swatches tomorrow!),
Playing: Aion, 
Looking forward to: seeing Jurassic World.

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Oohh this is such a fun post, we have quite a lot in common! I love watching OITNB and I used to play Aion too! Nyerk nyerk! I love those otter type NPC's!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, those Shugos are quite the characters!

      Delete