Sunday, June 28, 2015

Swatch Sundays: Sinful Colors Petal Be The Day

Hello Lovelies!

I've been looking for the Bloom Blast crellies for ages, I went through 4-5 walmarts before finding Petal Be The Day hiding on a back shelf by it's lonesome.
I had Color Club Pucci-Licious on my nails already, so I decided to do a layered swatch for you guys! I'll do a swatch of the crelly by itself next. Petal Be The Day is a super sheer lavender crelly with purple, teal, blue, and silver micro and hex glitters. This is one coat layered over my base, with topcoat.




See you later!

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous coloured mani! I love the soft purple and I always love some glitter and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful crelly! The glitter looks so pretty with your purple base. I bet you were so glad to find this polish! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning mani hon - purple is just so fabulous all year round ×××

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope u don't mind much, but this combination of pink and cyan color font of your website is not good.
    When I visited first time, I just moved without even reading and now I am coming second time, but I could not focus on your work just because of this cyan color.

    I hope you take it supportingly :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, I darkened the font a bit so that should make it more eye friendly!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty color! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Broad.

    ReplyDelete