Sunday, June 21, 2015

Swatch Sundays: Sephora X Hypnotic

Hello Lovelies!

I've seen the Sephora X polish line floating around re-sale stores for quite a while, and I finally picked this one up, it's Sephora X Hypnotic! It's a super subtle duochrome shimmer, it shifts from a muddy mauve to a shimmery lavender. It has gorgeous flecks of gold glitters that I just love! The flecks don't show up very well here, but I matted these nails after snapping these pics for some nail art (that will be up on the blog soon), and they look amazing there.
This is two coats, and this has a pretty good shine to it topcoatless!


See you later!

14 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh, so pretty! Love the color, and the flecks are gorgeous. My first time visiting, here from Monday Madness.
    Love your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thats gorgeous!! I was lucky enough to visit Sephora last weekend and was wandering around like a chook with no head! This polish looks absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is pretty daunting your first time!

      Delete
  3. I love this glittery shimmery shade of nail polish!

    Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Madness #11 link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour. I love a bit of shimmer. Visiting from Totally Terrific Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade hon, and your mani is pure perfection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty. I super love the shade and finish. This is a must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a gorgeous shade! I love the Sephora Formula X polishes. They have so many different shades and finishes. Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere! Can't wait to see your mani next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have quite the spread, I can't wait to try some more out!

      Delete