Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Swatches: L.A Colors Color Craze Spring Flirt

Hello Lovelies!

It seems like L.A Colors have really stepped up their game lately! Usually crellies from brands like this have horrible formulas, but I really love L.A Color's, I've been meaning to pull out Candy Sprinkles again for some animal cracker nail art, but since I'm the queen of procrastination that hasn't happened yet.
This is Spring Flirt, it's a pastel baby blue with aqua, dark blue, and pink hex/micro glitters. I used three coats (with topcoat), I could've gotten away with two, but I added another to get some more glitter onto my nails.
You don't have to chase the glitters around the bottle, I always hate it when I have to fish around for glitters since they got brushed off while I was getting my nails opaque with the base color.


Thanks for visiting with me!

10 comments:

  1. So cool and pretty :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. The LA Colors we get here are all boring and blah. No cute polishes like this one at all. Well, I take that back, I did find a look alike for OPI's Pineapple Have Peelings Too at the dollar store from LA Colors, but yeah usually we don't get the cute ones here at our store. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Flirt is a cute name for this design. It's really fun and happy :) Thanks for sharing with us at Together on Tuesdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried this brand aww it is such a cute polish!! This is my kind of polish, If I can have something always painted on my nail's between doing nail art then this kind of polish would be it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun for summer! Thanks for joining us on Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete