Saturday, June 27, 2015

Peek into my week

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: The Girl Who Would Speak For The Dead by Paul Elwork,
Song stuck in my head: Phoenix by FOB,
Watching: Dan and Phil,
Drinking: iced coffee,
Eating: crab rangoons,
Wearing: skater skirts with tank tops,
Buying: some vintage lipstick holders from an estate sale,
Looking forward to: seeing Inside Out,
Liking: these textured nails,
Wanting: this Howl's Moving Castle inspired necklace,
Finding: this awesome Coraline cosplay (I'd love to do her someday!),
On my nails: Color Club Pucci-Licious,

See ya later!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised, only my cheap Wet n Wild lippies would fit in them, go figure.

      Delete