Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blog makeover with nails to match!

Hello Lovelies!

I had gotten tired of my old blog layout so I embarked on an entire overhaul of the blog, and I'm loving my new look! I thought it would be fitting if my first post after the makeover had nails in the new color scheme! These were inspired by these nails, I started them off with a base of Color Club La Petite Mint-Sieur and then created a gradient with Wet n Wild Tickled Pink and a makeup sponge.



I used the same mint polish for the polka dots to give the illusion that they disappear as you go farther down the nail, and then I turned it matte with a Wet n Wild matte topcoat.

Thanks for visiting with me, and I'd love to hear what you think of the new blog design!

12 comments:

  1. Love the nails, love the blog design! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. you did great polishing your almond shape nail, hun! Thanks I found your blog on the linky.

    Btw, I just followed you on Bloglovin and Twitter..

    xoxo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving the dramatic almond shape lately <3

      Delete
  4. I love the blog design and the nails!!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to check it out. :)
    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Tuesday Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute nails! Just an FYI, your blog is really wide on my screen, I have to scroll to the right to get your post to show up.

    ReplyDelete