Saturday, May 9, 2015

Salon Perfect Neon Pop Collection Swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I have some swatches of the new Neon Pop Collection by Salon Perfect to show you today!



First up is Mer-Made of Money, and I'll admit I mostly got this one because of the name. It's a super bright neon aqua blue creme, this is two coats over a base of OPI Alpine Snow. You might be able to get away with one coat of it if you have a super steady hand, but I got a few streaks so I had to go in a second time. I swatched all of these over a white base to help the neons to really pop.




This is Loopy Lime! It's a seriously bright neon lime green, that leans a bit towards yellow. Since these are neons they all dry matte, so I used a shiny topcoat for all of these swatches too.




And finally here's Oh Snap! It's a neon pink coral, the most neon of the bunch! It has great wear time too, I'm on day three with only one tiny chip. I really love this one, I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of it!




Thanks for visiting with me!

18 comments:

  1. love the colors & the brightness of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pretty and bright nail polish colors on your nails! They are perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Snap has got to come live with me! I LOVE bright polishes, and that one is perfect!! What a pretty shade. Your swatches are great! It looks like these have a nice smooth formula. Neons are so tricky sometimes! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really nice formulas for neons!

      Delete
  4. My favorite has to be Oh Snap but all colors are great! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the name and colour of Mer-Made of Money!

    Just letting you know that I host a Monday Makeup Madness linky each week on my blog, Fabulous and Fun Life. All beauty bloggers are most welcome to link up one beauty related post a week. I'd love you to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into neon polish but I would have to have the pink! LOVE IT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such pretty colors! My fave is the Mer-Made of Money! Cute color and cute name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything to do with mermaids has me hooked :P

      Delete
  8. The colors are so bright and popping! Love it!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these colors! Thanks for linking up with best of the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me! :)

      Delete