Saturday, April 18, 2015

Peek into my week

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been up to lately:

Reading: The Witch by Jean Thompson,
Watching: Supernatural, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Shinsekai Yori,
Listening to: THE FAKE,
Song stuck in my head: Popdanthology 2013 mash up,
Wearing: my Nyo!America cosplay to OMSI,
Working on: just starting my cosplay for Wendy from Gravity Falls,
On my nails: random Ghibli creatures and swimsuits on the other hand, (I'm mismatched like always),
Eating: rainbow sherbert and pizza,
Drinking: sparkling cider,
Buying: last minute birthday presents and lots of exciting thrifty-ness,
Liking: that this weekend is 75' and up!
Disliking: that our car doesn't have AC, besides that, love these sunny days,
Planning on: using this guy for nail inspiration,
Finding: this gorgeous gradient,
Playing: Portal 2,
Interesting slices of the internet I've found: B Nailed To Perfection, The Beauty Of Nail Polish, Halfway To Hipster,

What have you lovelies been up to this past week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment