Sunday, April 26, 2015

It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini

Hello Lovelies!

I'm reviewing some water decals I was sent by Born Pretty today! I'd actually never used water decals before, they were way easier to use than I thought they'd be, I thought you had to press them onto your nails like a tattoo, haha.
I started with a base of China Glaze Sunset Sail and a thin coat of China Glaze Luxe & Lush, I'm really loving all the iridescent glitters at the moment. After applying the decals I finished it off with topcoat. 




The decals came in this cute little package, there are 30 decals total on one little sheet. I'm looking forward to using these for beachy manis later this summer! Here's the link if you want to check these out. And here's a 10% off code just for you: ALBK31

Thanks for visiting with me!

22 comments:

  1. These are adorable, I don't do my nails, but my daughter does and I just had to check these out! Love them, they look great with the base color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer nail look! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I've never tried these types of nail decals before. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER freaking cute!

    Giselle ♥ www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love it! I've never tried water decals either. These look really cute for the beach and I loved the nail polishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love these nails! How fun! Pinned and sharing on Facebook. Thanks for coming to Treasure Box Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! All the little decals to choose from :) Thanks for sharing the discount code, too! So glad to linked up at Together on Tuesdays this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's quite the spread for such a small little packet!

      Delete
  8. Those are cute little bathing suits love them! I love Born Pretty nail art. Stopping over from Sincerly Paula:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea for summer! Love this. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week. :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those water decals are adorable, and so perfect for summer!! I've been wanting to try water decals. They seem so much easier than other nail art stickers since they are so thin! Thanks for linking up with us in the Best of the Blogosphere! Can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty slick! And since they're so thin you don't have to worry about them peeling off afterwards like stickers.

      Delete
  11. This is such a great gift for kids! Thanks for sharing on Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be great for little squirmy hands :)

      Delete