Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been up to lately:

Listening to: A World Of Her Own,
Watching: Malcolm In The Middle, Steven Universe, Noragami, 
Wearing: simple braids,
Eating: chicken dumpling soup,
Drinking: passionfruit herbal tea,
Favorite post of the week: watermelon nail art tutorial,
Buying: a new Hard Candy eyeliner,
People I've been reading: Jenn's Nails, @glitterfingersss, U Don't Need A Man. U Need A Manicure.
Liking: these purple and nude nails,
Wanting: strawberry eyeliner,
Finding: a watercolor Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle,
Feeling: happy that I finally got around to washing my makeup brushes! (they were long overdue...),
Planning on: some dean winchester nail art soon,

Thanks for visiting with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment