Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Watching: Malcolm In The Middle, Supernatural, Big Hero 6,
Song stuck in my head: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy,
Reading: Soul Minder by Timothy Zahn,
Wearing: my pjs all day since I've been sick in bed,
On my nails: they've been bare since tuesday! (shocking I know),
Eating: mashed potatoes,
Drinking: lots of tea,
Wanting: to make these macaroon pillows,
Planning on: doing some nails inspired by this mushroom,
Liking: purple galaxy nails,
Making: these cookies soon!
Working on: the wig for my Tsukimi from Princess Jellyfish cosplay, I've gotten it almost completely styled,
Blogs I've been loving: glammy: just a whole bunch of unnecessary, Ithinity Beauty, ✝✝ room ✝✝,
Buying: soap from Slab in downtown Salem.

Thanks for visiting with me!

2 comments:

  1. I loved big hero 6!

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Lush Haul//Easter Range'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how much I liked it, it's such a cute movie!

      Delete