Thursday, March 19, 2015

Polishes that I want because of the name

Hello Lovelies!

Awhile ago I wrote a post about polishes I'd bought just for the name, and now I'm listing off the ones I want but don't yet have!

OPI Denmarks The Spot
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! (this one is funny to me for some reason, haha)

Pretty & Polished Black Is The New Orange 
Pretty & Polished Ninjas Hate Crunchy Leaves
Pretty & Polished Back To The Fuchsia

LVX Prussian (purely because of hetalia)

Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me...Sexy 

I want about 99% of Fandom Cosmetics polishes, but I was able to narrow it down to these:

Wonderflonium inspired by Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog,
Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal inspired by Firefly,
Cunnning Hat: also Firefly,
Dangers Untold and You Have No Power Over Me, both inspired by Labyrinth,
Rumbelle, I'm not a huge Once Upon A Time fan, but this polish is too pretty to pass up,
Broken Chameleon Circuit, because DW makes everything better.
Dean's Baby, it's a gorgeous charcoal with shimmers and tons of glitters,
Bandersnatch Cumberhands and What Is Air because I spend far too much time on Tumblr,
'Ello Poppet, inspired by POTC,

Thanks for visiting with me! What polishes are you drooling over because of punny names or fandom references?




2 comments: