Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lightbulb!

Hello Lovelies!

I haven't done anything with my holographics in ages, so I pulled out on of my untrieds, Color Club Beyond. Beyond is a charcoal grey linear holographic, it's opaque in almost one coat, and it stamps too!
I stamped with Beyond on my ring finger, and I stamped over it on the rest of my nails with Essie Mind Your Mittens.



In direct sun Beyond looks more like a navy blue, but it might just be picking that up from the other polish. I really love this one, it looks like a sedate and subtle polish inside, and then outside in the sun, boom!
The stamping was done with BM-409, I thought this fun lightbulb print looked neat as a holo.


Thanks for visiting with me!

10 comments:

  1. i love the color
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your nails are amazing! The colors and designs are crazy cool. Coming by via the Great Blog Train! Love your blog name as well.... i smiled big and laughed out loud - that's a good thing. all the best ~ denise of BeBetsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! Have a great weekend ahead! Please come share and link up with me at http://www.wrightsimply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely stunning. I've never been great at stamping, but you've inspired me to give it another try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me tons of practice to get it down, I'm sure you'll get it too!

      Delete
  5. So happy to have you stop by to share on Friday Feature this week. Your nails are wonderful with all the colors!!!
    I used to do lots of nail art when I had my salon, I loved it and miss doing nails, to this day!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Much Love Karren

    ReplyDelete