Sunday, March 8, 2015

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Hello Lovelies!

I lost my squishy stamper two months ago, and after turning everything in the house upside down and it still not turning up, I ordered a replacement, which just got here! My Konad stamper just doesn't cut it with a lot of my more delicate stamping plates so I'm very excited to get back to stamping using my new Bundle Monster plates.


This is one of my all time favorite blue polishes, it's Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Razzleberry. It's such a vibrant cobalt blue, it's even brighter irl, believe it or not. I stamped a steampunk gear pattern over it with Essie Merci Boku and BM-415. It's a little tricky stamping over textured polishes, small pieces of the stamp don't adhere so I had to carefully press down on the nail to get them all the way onto the nail.

 



My accent nail is two coats of Color Club Savoy Nights layered over Poppy Dear Evelyn, then I matted it because I thought a shiny finish would draw away from all the textured craziness I have going on.


Thanks for visiting with me!

22 comments:

  1. i love and want. looks like the color my frnd wore on her birthday, lovely
    happy women s day. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/birthday-dinner-with-douebi.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they hadn't of discontinued these polishes, I might've almost gotten a backup of this one!

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty blue polish. I just love textures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Textures have been growing on me lately, when I first tried them out I wasn't too fond, haha.

      Delete
  3. Such happy and lovely nails! They just look perfect for Spring :) Thanks for sharing your design at Together on Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish it would start looking a bit more like spring outside to go with them :)

      Delete
  4. WOW - beautiful! I don't think I would be able to look away - my husband always says that it is a good thing that I'm not a fish - I always stare at sparkly things. I'm visiting from Together on Tuesdays.
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS - I also wanted to invite you to hop on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) & travel with us to Columbus Ohio: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2015/03/the-great-blog-train-27-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh you nails are so pretty! Thanks so much for linking up for the best of the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your sparkling nails at Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Lovely! I like blue nails...at this moment I have also blue nails :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sparkly nails! They are such a beautiful blue!

    Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous nails! Thanks for linking up at Oh My Heartsie Girl WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous nails! Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This weekend? I hope you will join us again this Monday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I found your blog through the Let's Be Friends Bloghop. You have such beautifully-shaped nails that I'm peanut butter and jelly in a good way. The blue really pops up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I've finally gotten them grown out from my last break, and I'm actually happy with the shape for once, haha.

      Delete
  11. Love love love that bright blue, and I think stamping always looks so cool over texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, I should break out the stamps more often!

      Delete