Sunday, March 15, 2015

Got that music in my mind, saying it's gonna be alright

Hello Lovelies!

This is one of those manis that start out as something, fail, and then I end up salvaging it into something totally different. I was originally trying to do a stamped half moon design, but the image I used was way too big. So I turned it into this weathered music note swirly concoction.




I started off with China Glaze In A Lily Bit as my base and then I stamped with Orly Star of Bombay and Pueen 62.
Do you ever have manis that go in a completely different direction than you were expecting?



Thanks for visiting with me!

14 comments:

  1. Aww whatcutenails. Thanks for stopping by OMHGWW this week!!Have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for stopping by Wordless Wednesday this week, we love having you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Karren's site! LOVE THESE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute nail design. I love how you turned something that could have been a big mess into a beautiful piece of work. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, it was a close shave with these, haha.

      Delete
  5. Wow you have a lot of patience! Your nails turned out great!

    I love having mine and my daughter's nails painted all pretty so I never seem to make time to actually painting them... It also irritates me to see one little chip not even an hour later! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of the downsides, I just hate it when I chip a nail after I spend ages painting some complicated little design! But I change my nails so often that they're usually not on long enough to chip, haha.

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! I wish my hands were more steady so I could do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stamping is great for when you're a little wobbly, these are actually on my non dominant hand!

      Delete
  7. They are sooo cool! Thanks for sharing on Found & Foraged.

    ReplyDelete