Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Floral stamping with Color Club Over The Moon & Chelsea Girl

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to keep these nails on just a tad bit longer, so added some floral stamping to spice things up! In retrospect I should of used a darker blue for the stamping, but I do like the subtleness of it.


My base is Color Club Over The Moon from the Halo Hues collection with an accent nail of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. Then I stamped the holo nails with Color Club Chelsea Girl and BM-404. I topcoated everything with my usual; Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector.




I lost my cleanup brush about a week ago (I use the e.l.f concealer brush), and I've been un-happily using a dinky little old brush for cleanup. I was looking for a book this morning and found the brush under an armchair all covered in dust bunnies. Why is it you can only find things while looking for something else entirely? But I'm glad I found the silly thing!

Thanks for visiting with me!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! My daughter would love these nails. They remind me of the movie Frozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I do have a kinda wintery blue glitter vibe going on, don't I?

      Delete
  2. Lovely nail design and the colour is very nice as well :) Thanks for being part of the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Things end up in the strangest places. These nails are so pretty! It's subtle, but still very pretty. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found random bottles of nail polish in the weirdest places (my purse, drawers, pockets, under the bed), it might be partly my fault, haha.

      Delete
  4. The subtle stamping is really cool!! Holo for the win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! These are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing at the Artsy Fartsy Link up! :-)

    ReplyDelete