Saturday, March 28, 2015

A peek into my week

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been up to:

Reading: The Witch by Jean Thompson,
Watching: Steven Universe, Toradora, Supernatural, Gravity Falls, No Game No Life, MITM,
Songs stuck in my head: songs to write about,
Playing: Chrono Wars on fb,
Wearing: red lipstick,
Liking: my new haircut, I have bangs now!
Finding: this yummy recipe for blueberry cheesecake bars,
Buying: this set of Bundlemonster plates, one has a cute little hedgie,
Wanting: to paint some nails inspired by this dress,
Planning on: figuring out how to make Lapis's wings if I cosplay her,
On my nails: Revlon Wintermint and Sinful Colors Nail Junkie,
Favorite post of the week: Kiki's Delivery Service,
Eating: coconut macaroons,
Drinking: flowering tea,
Interesting slices of the internet I've found: Traveling Cats, @workoutqueen123, @_lastrega,

Thanks for visiting with me!






2 comments:

  1. We're just thinking about diving back into Supernatural! We were super addicted for quite a while! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend is always telling me spoilers so I'm always trying to stay ahead of her, haha.

      Delete