Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sinful Colors Cinderella and Revlon Heavenly Swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I recently got a couple new Sinful Colors polishes, and Cinderella was one of them! Sinful Colors Cinderella is a pastel sky blue creme with subtle pink shimmery finish. I had to use almost four coats for full opacity, and it still looked a little streaky in some places. If I had waited for each coat to dry completely I would've been able to get by with less, but as you can see, I was impatient.


Sinful Colors Cinderella Nail Polish Swatch

I snagged Revlon Heavenly at Big Lots a couple weeks ago, it has square holographic glitter and iridescent blue hex glitters in a sheer milky white base. Shown below is two coats of Heavenly with topcoat.


Revlon Heavenly Nail Polish Swatch


Revlon Heavenly Nail Polish Swatch

Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh Cinderella is FAB! Such an accurate name x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These a really nice colours, that is the only problem with polish is just doesn't dry quick enough! I really do love Cinderella though its a beautiful colour.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now
    'Superdrug Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow drying polishes are one of my pet peeves :P

      Delete