Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rue21 Pink Ice Swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I usually don't put much stock into polishes from mall stores like Rue21, but this polish pleasantly surprised me! It's a tangerine orange jelly full of iridescent hex glitter, it does show your nail line, I stopped at three coats because it would probably take 5+ coats for no visible nail line, and personally it doesn't bug me that much.






I stamped over my glittery jelly goodness with e.l.f Pot Of Gold and BM-406, the stamping looks a bit more opaque irl, but not by much. I topcoated with my usual topcoat, the Rue21 polish dried surprisingly fast, even with 3 coats. It's from their Pink Ice line, but I couldn't find a name anywhere on the bottle, that's the one thing I don't like about their polishes.


Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, I would love to wear this. Great job and you must have a really steady hand cause this is so neat!

    Meme xx

    New blog post out now
    'The I Quit Sugar Hairy Dieters Recipe Books'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clean up afterwards with a little brush so I cheat a bit, haha.

      Delete
  2. It's pretty! A good one to remember for Halloween too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh this would look wonderful as a pumpkin, you're giving me great ideas for Halloween manis!

      Delete
  3. Hey there, those are cute nails! I came across your site on Whimsy Wednesday over at Smart Schoolhouse. My link was about nails too! A Sally Hansen nail wrap review here if you are interested. https://dowhatyoulovemama.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/sally-hansen-nail-wraps/

    ReplyDelete