Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld,
Listening to: American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy,
Watching: Supernatural, Princess Jellyfish, Sgt. Frog,
Eating: pho noodles and chocolate macaroons,
Drinking: Dr. Pepper,
Buying: lush bathbombs,
On my nails: Wet n Wild Megalast Sugar Coat,
Wearing: my Finland cosplay,
Finding: more hp headcanons,
Funnies I've found: Snape's wonderful fashion sense,
Blogs I've been reading: Katrina's Nail Blog,  Life In The Lost And Found Bin, Naily Perfect, 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that said Pot Noodles, I love those! So easy to make as well!
    Noodles are good!
    Dr Pepper is good too bought a bottle yesterday
    Cool Post

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now 'Waterstones Mini Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't drank Dr. Pepper in years! Love the Snape link :)

    ReplyDelete