Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Holographic dragon scales

Hello Lovelies!

Day 14 of the 31DC2015 is holographic! I used one of my untrieds for this, Color Club Cloud Nine. These nail were inspired by Chalkboard Nails, it's such a simple yet pretty look!



Color Club Cloud Nine Nail Art

I painted the scales with a detail brush and Sinful Colors Black On Black, and then topcoated with Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector.





This last pic is in the shade, it's a pale pinky lavender when it's out of direct sun.

Thanks for the visit!


6 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Love the base color that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible! the holographic nail polish is crazy stunning!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I've never seen anything like this before!

    This is so creative and I think you've done a wonderful job creating this nail art :)

    I love this manicure, your nails look soo great <3
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've used a holo base for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cool! :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete