Friday, January 2, 2015

Glittery Dragon Scales

Hello Lovelies!

I've haven't used striping tape in so long, so I'm glad that today's theme in the 31DC is tape manis! I started off with a base of petites Color Fever Potion and let that dry completely before laying the striping tape in criss-crosses over all my nails. The copper polish is Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Copper Gold, and then after I took the striping tape off I added some glitter!


I used two glitters, NYC Top Of The Gold and The Color Workshop Lavender. Then I matted the whole thing with NYC Matte Me Crazy because I love glitter matted, and it makes my "dragon scales" pop a bit more :)


Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I LOVE the glitter flakes, very striking and eye catching! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your nails look gorgeousM I love the deep tone of purple with the glitter! Xx happy new year too :D Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete