Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Brocades Crushed Crimson

Hello Lovelies!

I'm loving these subtle Christmas looks of mine! This is Maybelline Color Show Crushed Crimson, it's a shimmery glitter bomb with red and gold hex glitters in all shapes and sizes. I stamped over it with Sinful Colors Black On Black and Pueen 70.



I have another of the Brocade polishes that I'm probably going to try out soon, it's a silver and blue version of this one. And since all glitters look better matted, I used my trusty NYC Matte Me Crazy to finish off these nails.



Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. I love the nails, they have so many ways now to decorate with nail art, Im lovin it!
    Following from Bloglovin Party. Now I would like to invite you to stop by and join in the Oh My Heartsie Girls WW this week, hope to see you there!!
    Have a great day!!

    Karren @Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! (I came here via the Holiday Blog Hop!)

    ReplyDelete