Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Big Hero 6 Nail Art

Hello Lovelies!

Usually I don't get around to doing nail art for a movie until after I've seen it, but the commercials for Big Hero 6 are just so cute!
I painted Baymax and the villain who's name is apparently Yokai (that confuses me because Yokai is demon in Japanese but whatever).


I started with a base of Ulta Let The Flames Begin, Baymax is all acrylic paint, I stamped with Konad Black (which was a huge pain to clean up afterwards), and I used my detailing brush for everything on Yokai. I used Pueen 54 for the stamping, I'm loving these buffet plates because they have large images, it's usually a pain finding big enough images for my long nails.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have a strange question, and the answer is probably obvious, but I really have no idea about these things. Are these your real nails... and if not, do you paint them BEFORE you put them on? I probably sound stupid, but I was just trying to figure out how you can make such intricate designs, and then I thought maybe you work on them while they are not actually on your fingers yet. ??? I know one word in Japanese, by the way... Hanabee. It means firework. I know it because that is the name of my cousin's cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete