Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing:

Reading: Conrad's Fate by Dianna Wynne Jones,
Watching: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Nail'd It, Hetalia,
Listening to: Hell's Bells playlist,
Buying: sewing notions for a cosplay that's in the works,
Liking: this funny england t-shirt,
Wanting: to have more time before Halloween!,
Finding: a tutorial on how to make this cool poster,
Eating: goldfish crackers,
Drinking: mostly water,
Wearing: lots of layers!
Looking forward: going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow,
Blog's I've been reading: Nail Polish Wars,

Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Going to the pumpkin patch sounds like fun! I wish I had more time before Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays, but since I'm short on funds, I am having to pass up my usual favorite things like haunted houses and corn mazes!

    ReplyDelete