Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Conrad's Fate by Dianna Wynne Jones,
Watching: Supernatural, DMMD, RCLBeauty on YouTube,
Listening to: playlists on 8tracks (my new fave music site),
Wearing: my purple high top converses,
Disliking: that a pair of my jeans got covered in pink pen ink :(
Liking: that I finally found a foundation I like!,
Eating: cinnamon doughnuts,
Drinking: hazelnut italian sodas,
On my nails: still Oujia board nail art!
Finding: these gorgeous white pumpkin nails,
Wanting: this pretty pmmm fabric wall scroll,
Buying: a howl's moving castle poster that I haven't hung up yet,
Blogs I've been reading: Stupid Nail Polish Names, Super Cute Kawaii, My Milk Toof,
Looking forward to: going to the pumpkin patch next weekend!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment