Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spooky Scary Skeleton mani

Hello Lovelies!

I can't believe that Halloween is tomorrow! I've just realized how few spooky manis I've done this year, this month has really zoomed by! I ended up doing these nails too late in the day to get pics so they're a little pillow creased, but not too bad.


I started with a base of Revlon Cloud, Cloud is a lovely grayish purple that took three coats. And then I stamped the skellies and Boo!'s with Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme and Wistonia W116. And then I added a bit of glitter with Crayola Wistonia. This was my first mani using my brand new squishy stamper, and I love it to bits so expect a ton of stamping this week!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. very cute, i want to hug those spooky skeletons :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Certainly very cute for the holiday :D I love the glitter too! xx

    ReplyDelete