Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sinful Colors Nail Junkie nail art

Hello Lovelies!

I've been playing around with the Sinful Colors polishes I got awhile ago, and I came up with this kinda strange design.
This is three coats of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, Nail Junkie is a blue jelly glitter bomb with teal and pink hex glitters.


I stamped the fishbones with SH02 and Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme, and then matted it with NYC Matte Me Crazy.
I was surprised by how easily Nail Junkie went on, it looked really sheer with the first coat and I wasn't expecting it to build up this well, but it looks totally opaque!




Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Love this look! The fishbones against Nail Junkie are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome! the fishbones are so cool, and that nail junkie shade is so gorgeous!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That base is amazing, and I love fish (even if they are just bones haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I have so much love for this manicure! The fish bones look awesome and I love Nail Junkie; It looks so beautiful with the matte top coat too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so awesome!! I think you've done this manicure perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the fish bones look so great!
    Love this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've aligned all the fish bones!

    ReplyDelete