Monday, October 13, 2014

Model's Own Magpie swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I'm swatching Model's Own Magpie today! I've had it ages but I'm only now getting around to trying it out! This is three coats with topcoat.


Magpie is a bright neon turquoise with black hex and micro glitters, it's almost a crelly but it seems like a creme at the same time, it's hard to pin down what finish it is. And it surprised me by looking even brighter on the nail than in the bottle, polishes are usually the reverse and prettier in the bottle!
I just love the speckled look, and it went on like a dream!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty color and I'm so surprised at how well it applied! usually polishes like this have uneven glitter distribution!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!!!! I love the color for I find it unique and classy. Its a must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete