Thursday, October 2, 2014

e.l.f Flawless Eyeshadow Golden Goddess swatches and makeup look

Hello Lovelies!

I've been wanting to get a little eyeshadow palette for a while, I've been using e.l.f's ginormous 100 shade palette and although I do really love the shadows, it's a pain to use since it's so big.


This is e.l.f Flawless Eyeshadow in Golden Goddess, there are four shades, and it comes in a simple white container with a little mirror.
The base, lid, and crease shades are all very pigmented and shimmery, and the dark brown liner shadow is creamy and super blendable. I tried wetting my liner brush and using the dark brown that way, and it looked almost as pigmented as if you had used a pencil liner! I usually use a neutral shadow as a base for eye makeup, but since I wanted to just show you these on their own, the finished look is kinda sheer looking. But if you layer these over a good base shadow, they really pop!


I sort of followed the suggestions for where to apply the shadows, and I used the liner shade for my bottom lash line as well.


From left to right these are: line, crease, lid, and base. I picked this up from Walmart for only two dollars and I'm probably going to get some of their other little palettes next time I go shopping! The only thing I didn't like about it is the actual container itself, it has one of those little plastic lids that snap shut and since I have pretty long nails those are a pain to open. But besides the lid being difficult, I really love this little palette!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment