Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Why Cold Cream Rocks

Hello Lovelies!

First off sorry for my random absence of almost a week, I had a ton of stuff pop up all at once, and my bloggie fell to the wayside momentarily. I've been itching to write up a post about this for ages, and since I don't have any nail art lined up I'm finally writing it! So here's six reasons I adore my cold cream:

1. It takes off all your makeup, even the waterproof mascaras and liners,
2. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, although I wipe mine off with a wet washcloth instead of tissues like the tub recommends,
3. It doesn't dry your skin out like other cleansers, so you can use it day and night easily!
4. It's very hydrating, I'm sometimes able to skip using moisturizer after slathering this on,
5. It's pretty cheap and comes in a huge tub that lasts a very long time,
6. And finally it has a lovely rose scent that I love!


I pick mine up at Wal-mart and it's 3-4 dollars for this big tub. This is an older brand so it's cheaper than say Ponds cold cream, but it does the job just as well!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment