Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OPI Nordics Viking in a Vinter Vonderland swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I'm swatching OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland today, and yes I did mostly get it because of the punny name. I was thinking about also getting Skating on Thin Iceland, but I thought the color was too similar to this one to justify buying it


This is three coats, I think if I let the first dry a bit longer I could've done two, but it dragged and caused bald spots near my cuticles so I went with three. It's a deep eggplant purple creme with a dull finish, and I'm wearing topcoat to give it some shine. I painted an accent nail with Sephora by OPI G-listen to Your Heart; I used two coats. There was a bit of bubbling on my middle nail when I took pictures, but somehow they worked their way out after a couple of hours.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. thats such a gorgeous shade!I love how its a deep purple, that still actually looks purple!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these nails!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete