Friday, September 26, 2014

No use crying over spilt milk

Hello Lovelies!

It's been almost two weeks since I did some serious nail art, and that's just disgraceful! I've been in a cutesy pastel mood, and these cute erasers fit that theme perfectly! I started with three coats of Essie Ballet Slippers and then let that dry completely before I moved onto the nail art.


I used a detailing brush to freehand all the cookies, and then outlined them with black acrylic paint to make them pop against the pink base. I used the detailing brush to add the chocolate chips, and then started on my milk carton!
I doodled out the carton on some scrap paper before I attempted painting him, I actually had to look up some images to get the lines and proportions right.
And finally I matted everything with NYC In A New York Color Minute Matte Me Crazy, and I'm glad I did because I think it looks fantastic!




Polishes I used:

e.l.f Desert Haze & Smoky Haze,
Color Mates Little Blue Box,
Wet n Wild Wild Shine French White Creme & Black Creme,
Essie Ballet Slippers,
NYC In A New York Color Minute Matte Me Crazy,
and black acrylic paint.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! How do you come up with all of these creative ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these nails! I have zero skills outside of one solid color and maybe a few dots.. the winking milk carton is ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete