Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Alphabet Nail Art Challenge & Polish Stash List

Hello Lovelies!

I have two exciting things to tell ya about today! First off, I've been wanting to do a nail art challenge for a while now, and I think I've finally landed on a theme that I love!
I'm doing a nail art challenge going down the alphabet! So I'll start with a polish that starts with a, then the next day b, (so first use Pure Ice A-list then Wet n Wild Bubblegum etc). And since normal people don't have a polish for every letter of the alphabet, if you're missing letters you can do some nail art for the letter instead, (apple, bat, cat, you get it right?). I want to avoid doing a mani everyday since that can get exhausting, but if I stretch it out too long it'll take ages, since we have 26 letters to get through! So I'm thinking posting a mani every other day and starting this near the beginning of October, if you'd be interested in joining me in this nail challenge leave me a comment!

Secondly, I'm going to be creating a page on the blog of my polish stash! I'm going to be sorting it by brand, and if I have swatches of a polish, I'll add links to the post next to each polish. It'll take a while to put together since I have quite a few polishes, but once I get it up and running, if you see a polish on the list you'd like to see swatched or want to know anything about it, tell me and I'll swatch it up! I'll also add in which are good for stamping, if they're one or two coaters, if they're dupes, etc.

Thanks for reading my rambly post, and tell me what you think of these two new ideas of mine!

1 comment:

  1. I think the swatching list is a great idea so each person doesn't have to do the same thing for other bloggers' swatching to be of any use.
    Thank you for your effort on everyone's behalf!
    I think it may be hard for people with hundreds of polishes to find the one with a name beginning with the correct letter but I haven't been doing challenges, yet, so those who do participate should respond.

    ReplyDelete