Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nails that look like fish bait?

Hello Lovelies!

Even more glitter today! I'm swatching rue beaute! Candy Confetti 070 today.


I've been very surprised by the quality of Rue 21's polishes, usually store brand polishes are horrible, but I love these to pieces! I have a couple of their layered polishes, and I just got this one. This is three coats, and it's a fluorescent neon yellow with bright blue hex glitters. It dries matte, but I used a shiny topcoat.



My mother kept insisting that this polish looks exactly like Power-bait, and since we were going to the store, I sneakily snapped this picture in the fishing department, I guess it does look like fish bait, haha.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! My school's colors are yellow and blue and this would be fabulous for a football game or something like that! I can't get over how vibrant it is!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete