Sunday, September 14, 2014

L.A Colors Color Craze Fruity swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I'm swatching another L.A Colors polish today, L.A Colors Color Craze Fruity!


Fruity has neon yellow, hot pink, and lime hex glitters in a clear base, this is one coat but I had to fish a bit to get the glitters where I wanted them. I layered it over an unnamed Wet n Wild polish, and I used two coats of it. And then since all glitter looks better matted, I finished it off with a coat of NYC in a new york color minute Matte Me Crazy. This was a major pain to take off, I wasn't expecting much trouble since I didn't coat the glitter on that thickly, but it was a stinker to get off. I've been in a glittery mood lately, and since I usually dedicate the entire month of October to Halloween manis, I'm going to have a lot of glitter in the last half of September!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. that glitter polish looks really fun! It seems more summery to me and I've been wearing darker polishes a lot lately, but I'll check this out because it looks really cute!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete