Wednesday, September 10, 2014

L.A Colors Color Craze candy sprinkles stamped nail art

Hello Lovelies!

I have lifted my boycott of L.A Colors Color Craze polishes, I'd had three or four polish brushes separate from their lids, so I  haven't bought any in ages. But I've seen a ton of positive posts/swatches lately, and then I found this pretty polish, so I figured I'd give them another go, and they are pretty cheap so there's not much to lose.


This is L.A Colors Color Craze candy sprinkles, I took my original pics way to late in the day yesterday and my lighting was horrific, but I didn't realize how bad it was until this morning, so these are day two pics, I hope I didn't bang them up too bad overnight!
Candy sprinkles has red, blue, green, white, yellow, and purple glitters in all sizes in a bubblegum pink creme base. This is two coats, and it dried super fast! The pink looks totally different in the bottle, it turned out way darker on the nail. These scream for animal cracker nail art, don't they?


I stamped with Konad white and Pueen 65, and then finished up with a coat of Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I gotta get a stamper thing! I love nail art but my free hand... uh well it isn't very good to say the least!

    tattered to taylored

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure looks gorgeous! I love the glitter peeking through the pretty stamping pattern, great combo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete