Thursday, September 18, 2014

Essence Colour & Go you wow'd me again swatches

Hello Lovelies!

I have a gorgeous duo-chrome for you today! This is two coats of Essence colour & go you wow'd me again. This is a really vibrant duo-chrome, it goes from a blueberry purple outside to navy blue inside, and also looks almost green in some lights!



I didn't want to detract from the awesome color shifting of this polish, so I went with some sparse nail art. I used a detail brush and acrylic white paint to create this loose geometric pattern, and finished off with the usual coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector.




Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, you captured the colour shift wonderfully! I hadn't seen this polish before but I'll be keeping my eyes out next time at the store. I love the abstract design you paired with it too! xx

    ReplyDelete