Saturday, August 2, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck,
Listening to: Bulletproof by La Roux,
Watching: Kill la Kill, Walking Dead, Another, Chopped,
Liking: this awesome Macgyver worthy hair clip,
Disliking: having to take Josephine to the vet (no worries though because they had a very well informed hedgie vet),
Wanting: to try out these adorable pastel glittery cloud nails,
Buying: some new plants to stick in my window sill to brighten up my room,
Blogs I've been reading: xo Mia, Nerd Burger, The Dainty Squid,
Wearing: shorts and my hair up in a bun because of the 90's and up weather we've been having this past week,
Eating: chinese takeout yumm,
Drinking: lots and lots of water,
Planning on: picking lots of blackberries now that they're ripe and making cobbler,



Here's hoping Jo feels better soon and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment