Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stars and Stripes

Hello Lovelies!

I just cosplayed Nyotalia America and I had to do some patriotic nail art to go with it! I was contemplating trying to freehand the outline of the usa across my nails and have Hawaii and Alaska on my thumb, but I was running short of time and went with some stamping instead.


I used Wistonia plate 107 for all the stamping, my base for the stripes is Ulta let the flames begin, and the thumb is Wet n Wild french white creme. I stamped the stars with Wet n Wild megalast violet attack, and the stripes with Konad white.

 



And here's a pic of my outfit, I found a Uncle Sam graffiti alongside some train tracks to pose in front of with a fellow Hetalia cosplayer (she's cosplaying as Prussia) :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment