Sunday, August 3, 2014

Into the wild blue yonder

Hello Lovelies!

Now that the OMD2 challenge is over with, I can get back to my normal schedule! This week's theme in the Finger Food's Theme Buffet is retro. I used the same plate in my last mani, and it has a sort of vintage vibe to it, so I switched up the colors and came up with this!



I started with two coats of Wet n Wild megalast I need a refresh-mint and then added one coat of Nicole by OPI sweet dreams to add some sparkle. Aqua blue screams old 50's diner flooring to me, and I think my stamping really brings that home. I stamped with Konad white and Pueen plate 54, and then finished with the usual coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector.





I've been tinkering with my camera settings the past few days and I've finally gotten to where I want to be, and I think my pics are sure looking better!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. nice mani <3
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! (I found you in the OMD2 Challenge and joined bloglovin' just so I could follow you, I think your nail art for the challenge was fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous manicure indeed! It has such a great optical effect! And your pics are so good! you're really making the best out of your camera :)

    ReplyDelete