Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Guest post from Jessica a.k.a Be Happy And Buy Polish

Good morning, all of you wonderful readers! I'm happy to be guest-posting here today on A girl and her chicken named Betty. My name is Jessica and I blog over at Be Happy And Buy Polish. I've been blogging for about a year and a half now, and I really enjoy doing nail art and playing with pretty nail polish (who doesn't, amirite?).

For my guest post today, I asked Alexandria what colors she liked so I could create a manicure especially for her. She shared that she really likes mint, which I am loving right now too, and so I've created this nail art look:


 I was inspired by a cake design I found through Cake Wrecks' Sunday Sweets (scroll down to the cake by Bellaria Cakes Design). I've used Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Cool Gray; China Glaze Be More Pacific (minty green), Sun Upon My Skin (yellow), Aquadelic (green-blue), and Wait n' Sea (blue). Besides the stripes (which I've used striping tape for), this is completely freehanded.

 I hope you enjoyed my nail art today! Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you thought. You can catch me at my blog, Be Happy And Buy Polish; also on Facebook, twitter, instagram, and tumblr.

Wow Jessica your freehand is amazing! I just love these colors together <3 Be sure to check out Jessica's blog to see more of her fabulous nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment